Frequent changes in business processes lead to data quality issues. Enterprises domineering need a platform to identify and correct inconsistent and non-standardized data.
Sincera’s Network Information Compliance Engine (NICE) helps network operators leverage, embrace define and retrieve sets of data from multiple sources.
Using the state-of-the-art rule-based engine, NICE helps uncover exceptions and data anomalies for different use cases.
NICE opens a world of insights that gives your business the benefit of –
- Process efficiencies and High ROI (OpEx and CapEx)
- Non-intrusive overlay software application
- Continuous monitoring and improvement of network data quality
- Early detection of data corruption and root causes
- Enables system integration and process automation
- Minimizes fallouts due to data errors
- Database technology agnostic
- Flexible, customizable to meet customers’ needs
NICE easy to use interface makes it easy yet impactful-
- Identify inconsistent, incomplete, inaccurate, and non-standardized data
- A fully customizable rules engine
- Data import and export adaptors for various network data sources
- User-friendly Interface
- Run time statistics with data quality KPIs
- Standard and Custom Reporting
- Microservices architecture
Enterprise Data Governance
Enterprise Process Workflow
Reconciliation Across Systems
Data Integration & Aggregation
Data Synchronization and Migration
Insights and Analytics
Data Warehouse & Data Lakes
A non-intrusive overlay software application, NICE is database technology agnostic and can retrieve data from a variety of data sources.
Ability to monitor and enforce data standards and quality criteria from different systems such as billing, CRM, ERP etc.
Did you know, NICE has been helping telcos since 2003.