Businesses cannot operate effectively without reliable and actionable data. Sincera Data Engineering Services team can be your partners to help establish a flexible, future-proof data infrastructure, the right data management and integration tools and provide experts who can help you navigate a complex data technology landscape.
- Inconsistent, conflicting and indefinite data leads to wrong business insights and poor process automation outcomes.
- Our data and domain experts work with our customers to establish data models, data standards and governance rules to harmonize Enterprise data. Using our software platform 1Data or other tools if preferred by the customer, we implement data governance and quality management rules that can automatically monitor and manage data quality. And where needed assign specific problems with data quality to designated people to preview, approve and manually fix data problems.
- Examples include
Network Data Standardization – consistent naming and data formats across
Inventory and other OSS systems.
- Do you have the tools and people who can understand all the different data in your enterprise, pull it together in a meaningful way and provide you the insights you need to make meaningful business decisions?
- Are technology challenges, skill gaps and resource needs holding you back?
- Our data science experts can help to bring together your enterprise data sources into a cohesive and insightful information you need to run your business. Through application of complex rule-based algorithms, machine learning and other advance data technologies, we will realize the potential of your data in predictive and prescriptive analytics.
- Visualize the information in your data through KPI dashboards and powerful reports using industry leading tools like PowerBI, Qlik and Tableau.
- Many enterprises are either planning or are in the process of creating a Data Lake or a Data Warehouse to consolidate data from their disparate data sources, fix disconnected reporting processes and enable application of data analytics.
- One of the main challenges is developing and deploying an effective ETL Pipeline to consistently and continuously extract, transform, load and maintaining up-to-date data in the Data Lake/Warehouse as changes occur in source data structures, technologies and addition of new sources.
- 1Data platform provides a powerful and centralized vehicle for Extraction and ingestion of data from multiple data sources, an Intelligent Rules Engine to Transform and normalize the data, and Connectors to Load data in popular data platforms e.g. Mongo.
- Sincera’s Data Architects have the skills and experience to build complex ETL pipelines.
- Using NICE platform developed by Sincera or other industry recognized applications, Sincera can design and deploy ETL Pipelines that are efficient, scalable, and easy to use. Sincera will work with your team to identify data and develop processes that adjust data into more meaningful information.
- Upgrade your database technologies and deployment infrastructure to lower cost, improve reliability and availability of your data and most importantly to make the data suitable for your business needs and application needs.Should you be on the cloud or on-prem? What are the tradeoffs?
- Is the Database technology itself, the right one? Are you still dealing only with SQL databases?
- Have you explored if your business needs and application needs are better services with new database technologies like Graph DB or NOSQL databases like Mongo DB?
- Don’t walk into technology hype without knowing the road and having trusted, knowledgeable advisors and partners by your side as you walk the journey… Talk to us.